Dienstag, 14. März 2017

what if

What if I lived in a fairy tale? Would I be the princess? Or would I be evil? Or the combination of both. A sweet little princess, who can be evil when needed. And of course a clever evil princess, who doesn't need the prince to reascue her, because she solves the riddle and can escape from the witch.

Or what if I lived in the future? I'm sure, I would buy a flying bike, the FLYKE. Thank us later for inventing it today :)

In the past? I don't want to live in the past. But, if someone invented the time machine, I would visit the past. Of course I would be very careful, not to change the past. I've learnt things from Back to the future, and recently from the new Harry Potter book, unforeseen consequences wouldn't be great. 

There are a lots of what-ifs in life. But eliminating them is fun. What if I had a hot chocolate for dinner? Done, was delicious. What's next?







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen