Donnerstag, 2. März 2017

under no circumstances

Under no circumstances should you combine your first trip to the Golden Bay with horse riding. Had I combined them, I would have never seen the beauty of the Golden Bay.
Fortunately I've already seen the Golden Bay, so I could fully concentrate on the horse riding :)
(^J^ - horse-ear, horse-hair, horse-ear, that's what I've seen today, imagination helped me out :) )
(correction: don't listen to me, you do whatever you want ;))

And I'm never going to be polite anymore if i'm buying pastizzi. 'Please' might be understood as 'peas'. The result: 3 pastizzi with peas to give away :) For the future, dear pastizzi-man, take my smile as a 'please', Under no circumstances am I saying it again.

good morning, sunshine

spot the phrasal verbs



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen