Montag, 6. März 2017

typical things

Today was supposed to be 'my day'. Tomorrow will. I'm getting ill, but I'll fight my bacteria tonight, cross your fingers for me.

There are blonde moments in everyones lifes. In my life there might be more of them. But since I'm in Malta I have been tricked only once. Or twice, so I'm doing pretty well this time. But now todays thoughts, I want to write about are typical things. Did you know the most typical things about Spanish people? Neither did I. Not until today. Here it is, Spanish people are mostly talking Spanish to other Spanish people. But this time, with me, they made an exception. There are just too many students from Spain in school, but they are fun to be with, so I think that's alright for now.

Good night to all grownups out there, who are without their moms, and without the tea that their moms are making for them to get well soon.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen