Samstag, 18. März 2017

green

I didn't own anything green until now. For Saint Patrick's day I bought a green (very green) T-shirt. I was told, everyone would wear something green, from the morning. And this was true, everyone was wearing green, but only smaller green things, or less green things than me :) At least I own now a green T-shirt.

Goodbyes have been said too, but, believe it or not, my now ex-flatmate, Jasmina, is coming to Karlsruhe for an internship. What a coincidence! And my favourite sentence of yesterday, from Paul, who took a selfie with me, on which the half of me does not apper, is: Stay directly hinter mir! - So I've stayed directly hinter ihm, and I didn't get lost in the crowd. 

Today we've visited Marsaxlokk, this time nobody stole my phone, and this time I ate spaghetti with mini calamaris. Was okay, but was enough once :) Then the obligatory walk to the wonderful St. Peter's Pool. And you can be jealous, we had sunsihe all day :)

no new friendship



love

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen