Sonntag, 12. März 2017

logic

Logic is something that you can rely on. Unless, it's the stupid girl logic, that takes over control in particular situations. I try not to let the stupid girl-logic win. But there is this other logic, that doesn't work. The English-logic. Tomorrow I have to go to school, and that is great, because I like going to school. Therefore tonight, before I go to bed, I'm going to set an alarm. Now I've just lied. I'm going to set 6 or more alarms, because I'm bad at waking up. Anyway, there will be alarms set. Then I'll sleep, and dream beautiful dreams of unicorns, ice-creams or other wonders. And here comes the logic... Tomorrow, in the morning, the alarm will go off. Not on. OFF. Please, someone, explain that to me. Neither the non-stupid, normal, nor the stupid girl logic understands.

I guess, I'll just accept it.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen