Samstag, 4. März 2017

definitely sea

Instead of going right, I spontaneously decided to go to the left. And that seemed to be the right choice :) Encouraged by this spontaneousness, I decided not going to the sea today. Malta has other beautiful spots to sit and read in the sun, I thought. 
I started to walk, the sun was shining. Everything was perfect, until the sidewalk suddenly ended. And there I stood, at a busy street, unable to continue walking. So I turned back, found a zebra crossing and chose a different direction. I spent 3 hours repeating this. Going a little, not being able to cross a street or not able to walk any farther because of the disappearing sidewalks, going back, choosing another direction. While doing so, I've seen many charming little houses, with these colourful wooden windows, where I always imagine the Maltese people reading books all day. 

After a while, I have no idea how, but I found myself walking next to sea, with a pastizzi in my right hand and a coffee in the other. 'Hm.' - that was what went through my head at that moment. Then: 'Escaping the sea on a tiny island... how stupid you are.' So I sat down, and started to read. 

Conclusion: this no-sea-today-thing did not work, maybe next time :)

blue-blue sky

there they read





a hungarian restaurant

rule no 1: blue is always better


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen