Sonntag, 19. März 2017

finally

The last two things I wanted to see in Malta were the Popeye Village and Comino. We've seen both today. So, I'm done with Malta. Nooo, of course I'm not done. Now I can spend all my time watching the sea, the waves and the houses, without worrying that I haven't seen something important.

Time flies. I decided on Friday to wash my clothes. Ony Friday I haven't had the time for it, because of Saint Patrick's day. So I thought, I can wash them on Saturday. On Saturday I haven't had the time for it. No problem, not for me, I'll wash my clothes on Sunday. Stupid me. And dirty clothes. (Don't worry, the situation is not that bad, fortunately I have something to wear tomorrow, just not my favourite ones.) The main problem with washing clothes is, that the washing machine is "kurva loud" ;) Tomorrow.

blue lagoon








popeye village










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen