Samstag, 7. März 2015

charge your phone, girl!

it was late yesterday as i finally got to the hotel. i planned to wake up early, maybe at 8 or 9 o´clock, then i pack my luggage, check out of the hotel at 11, go for a walk, buy some souvenirs, then take the taxi at 12, and leave for my flight... that was the plan.

but as i woke up, and realized, that it´s half past 10, my plan changed immediately. and my plan changed again, as the taxi driver showed up at 11 at the hotel, while i was checking out... so i drank my coffe at the airport. and i bought the souvenirs at the airport. and i spent 3 hours at the airport. but i didn´t miss my flight :)

i arrived at Zürich without any other distructions. too much people here (all Malta could live in Zürich). and my phone gave up. i wrote two messages, so the important ones knew i arrived. and i could check the adress where i should go, and then nothing. the phone refused to do anything. not even a peep. but i found my friend´s house easily, of course... try to pull your suitcases many kilometers on an uneven way, your fingers will go dead. today´s lesson learned. for ever.

and now i don´t know what to say, or how... and while i´m trying, i can´t see anymore, so i stop trying now.
goodbye Malta, i´m definitely coming back. i already have my flight tickets in my heart :)
and goodbye Maltalingua :)
and goodbye everyone :)
i love you too ;)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen