Samstag, 25. Februar 2017

hello beautiful Malta

So, here I am, hello beautiful Malta, I hope you missed me a little :)

I have super flatmates, I think I'm going to like them :) I already do. And I met Toni at the school <3 she hasn't grown since last time :) 

Today I've been to Valletta, it's Carnival time!! And I ate my first pastizzi. And I did nothing wrong, didn't get lost or something similar. I've missed a ferry. But another came. 
There is just one thing I forgot... that Maltese drive on the wrong side. I've been trying to cross the street for 5 minutes, then I didn't.... But I'm not alone, Audrone, my roommate has her problems with that too.. Crossing a street together makes it not easier.
And another thing I forgot: the power plug adapter... Now I bought one. With the two I have at home, it makes me the proud owner of three power plug adapters.

Hail Holy Queen enthroned above, oh, Maria...




Pastizzi


Valetta


2 Kommentare: