Freitag, 25. September 2015

every day is a school day

that might be true, but not for me. it was my last day today, and i had to say a lot of goodbyes, which wasn't easy. but we took some photos, and i took a lot more photos with my heart, so, now i have there new photos, not only the old ones :)

fortunately there is a lot more to learn, today's test showed, that i have to work on a lot of things, my english is not bad, and is improving, but not nearly as good as i wish. so, i can come back.

and fortunately i didn't manage to go to Popeye Village, and i haven't been to Comino yet, so, Malta, i'm not done with you.

oh, and today's greatest news: this time i survived the thought experiment, the one with the bunker :) thank you guys!

and we were on a boat party tonight. it was a real party on a real boat, with a lot of people, was fun, (and i think i reached my limit of electro for a while now :) )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen