Freitag, 27. Februar 2015

finally arrived :)

with some pain in my legs and a nice vietnamese lunch in my stomach, after 2 hours of flying we almost landed in the sea. but fortunately we didn´t :)

there are a lot of palm trees over here, cypress, bear-ear-cacti. the taxi driver had to let me in the house, because what a surprise!, i couldn´t open the door... :)
i have two flatmates right now, Luc, from France, and Luca from Germany, Düsseldorf. So the names are easy to remember for now. Luc showed me the supermarket, because tomorrow is sunday, and it won´t be open. and he showed me the school too, twice. it´s about 5 minutes of walking. aaand, he taught me how to open the doors, both of them.

then i went for a walk. there is a beautiful seaside promenade, with two towers. but unfortunately i´m not able to take good photos at night.

airport

promenade. no good photos...

that lantern is smiling, but you can´t see it...

Love

St. Julians


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen